Thursday, April 11, 2013
Pull-Up and Dumbbell Fitness Workout #67
DB Clean 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 (40/20)*
*FULL SQUAT CLEAN!
For 10 Minutes work on "Bridge Ups"
If you already have a good bridge up, work on bridge up and kick over.
- Lie flat on your back
- Bend arms and put them on the ground by your ears, with forearm vertical to the floor
- Bend knees and bring your feet in, placing feet flat on the ground
- Press through shoulders and drive through hips to to raise your body off the floor
- Reach full extension in the hips with legs straight as you push your head through your arms
- Finish the bridge up with arms vertical to the floor and the rest of the body in full extension
Note: You can scale this exercise by placing feet flat on a higher surface (step, box, wall) and/or have a partner stand by your hands to spot your shoulders on the press up.