Originally posted at Our Paleo Life
- 1 lb frozen Shrimp (thawed, peeled, deveined)
- ¾ cup Paleo Lime Mayo (Link)
- 3 Tbsp Tapatio Hot Sauce
- ¼ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- Sea Salt, to taste
- Fresh Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- Put the shrimp in a bowl and add garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Mix around to evenly coat the shrimp.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- While you’re waiting for the oil to heat up, combine the mayo, hot sauce, and red pepper flakes in a medium sized bowl.
- Once the oil is hot, add the shrimp, stirring frequently.
- When the shrimp are opaque and done (about 3-5 minutes) add them to the sauce in the bowl bowl and stir until coated.
- Serve over some Zucchini Noodles (Link) and enjoy!